- Jerry Nolan, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Royal United Hospital NHS Trust, Bath, UK
- Jasmeet Soar, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol, UK
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Anaesthesia offer a concise, didactic way for medical and nursing staff to access practical management advice that is portable, accessible, and reliable.
Anaesthesia for Emergency Care provides essential information for trainees, staff doctors, and consultants who are expected to anaesthetize patients for emergency surgery and other life-saving interventions. It includes concise advice on providing anaesthesia in the operating suite and in other locations, such as the emergency department, radiology department, and out of hospital.
The book supports the curriculum for the CCT in Anaesthetics and covers many items across all three levels of the Royal College of Anaesthetists CPD matrix.
- Covers all aspects of anaesthesia in an emergency setting
- Based on the core curriculum guidelines for the CCT in Anaesthetics
- Includes clear concise information in an accessible format
- Linked to the RCA’s CPD matrix
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!