- Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- Donald W Buck II, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA
Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, edited by Drs. Peter C. Neligan and Donald W. Buck, II, is a one-of-a-kind medical reference book designed to help you master the 20 most in-demand operative techniques from Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition – the definitive 6-volume masterwork in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Quick-access bulleted procedures, photos, and online videos provide the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to perform these procedures confidently and achieve optimal outcomes. The result is a must-have for every plastic surgeon’s library!
- Master 20 essential plastic surgery procedures including open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast (including latissimus dorsi technique), local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
- Depend on the preeminent authority that has made Dr. Neligan’s Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition the most trusted reference in plastic surgery.
- Review techniques quickly and easily thanks to a highly templated, bulleted format.
- See what to look for and how to proceed by viewing full-color photos throughout.
- Access the complete content and procedural videos online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!