- Mark G. Lebwohl, MD, Sol and Clara Kest Professor and Chairman of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Warren R. Heymann, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics; Head, Division of Dermatology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, New Jersey; Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics University of Medicine and Dentistry, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Camden Clinical Professor of Dermatology University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- John Berth-Jones, FRCP, Honorary Senior Lecturer and Clinical Teacher, Combined Medical Faculty, Universities of Leicester and Warwick; Consultant Dermatologist, Department of Dermatology, University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry, UK
- Ian Coulson, FRCP, Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatology Unit, Burnley General Hospital, Burnley, UK
Treatment of Skin Disease is your definitive source for managing the complete range of dermatologic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice. This medical reference book boasts an intuitive and easy to use format that covers the full spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail. You’ll be thoroughly prepared to offer your patients the expertly informed medical care they deserve when facing common or complex dermatologic diseases.
New to This Edition
- Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
- Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today’s expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
- Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.
- Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
- Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
- Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Seamlessly search the full text and access the Gold Standard drug database online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!