- Gregory W. Randolph, MD, FACS, Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Harvard Medical School, Director, General Otolaryngology and Thyroid Surgical Clinic Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary; Member, Division of Surgical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glandsempowers the reader to diagnose benign and malignant diseases effectively, implement the latest cutting-edge techniques, and achieve optimal patient outcomes. This surgical reference book encompasses the most up to date state of the art knowledge, presented by world-renown authors in thyroid and parathyroid surgery, in one concise yet comprehensive source, offering the detailed guidance you need to produce the best results.
New to This Edition
- Review cutting-edge topics such as recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring, minimally invasive surgery, management of RLN paralysis, radio-guided parathyroid surgery, and much more.
- Access Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands online at www.expertconsult.com, search the full text, and download all of the images.
- View procedural videos online covering minimally invasive thyroid surgery, surgical anatomy and monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, surgery for locally advanced thyroid cancer and nodal disease, and more.
- Gain perspective on the full continuum of care. International authorship incorporates new research and directions in the specialty, with chapters written by leading otolaryngologists, general surgeons, pathologists, and endocrinologists.
- See how to proceed more clearly with re-drawn graphs, charts, new full-color clinical images, and detailed procedural line drawings from respected illustrator Robert Galla.
- Master all the relevant anatomy, surgical procedures, and workup needed for residency, and learn to manage the difficult cases encountered by experienced surgeons.
- Get expert guidance on preoperative evaluation, surgical anatomy, intraoperative techniques, and postoperative management for a full range of malignant and benign disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!