- Leonard C Sperling, MD, COL, MC USA,, Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, Chair of Dermatology at the Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- Shawn Cooper MD, Department of Dermatology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Eleanor Knopp MD, Department of Dermatology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Diagnosing and treating hair disorders is still a subject that is rarely or only superficially covered in residency training. Hence, dermatopathologists and clinical dermatologists often find a gap in their knowledge. A new edition of an acclaimed text, An Atlas of Hair Pathology with Clinical Correlations, Second Edition bridges this gap and serves as a primer, an atlas, and a reference.
- Supplies basic information on anatomy
- Examines clinical features that provide a clinical / pathological correlation
- Details the practical processes of evaluating specimens
- Includes new photographs demonstrating basic and advanced histologic features of hair disease
- Explores several new diagnoses
Disorders in this edition include senescent balding, loose anagen hair syndrome, psoriatic alopecia, and psoriatic alopecia, and chemotherapy-induced alopecia. The book also contains a glossary of terms related to hair pathology.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!