- Nicholas Jones BDS MD FRCS FRCS (ORL), Special Professor, University of Nottingham, Queens Medical Centre, University Hospital, Nottingham, UK
An ideal textbook for trainee and practising rhinologists and otolaryngologists, Practical Rhinology provides expert direction on all aspects of rhinology. This up-to-date text addresses the most pertinent aspects of contemporary rhinology and provides a distillation of the current advances in this superspecialty from several of the world’s leaders in the field. Designed to help the clinician during day-to-day practice, the book emphasizes clinical management and focuses on the most common disorders and symptoms.
General chapters on anatomy, pre- and post-operative management and complications are accompanied by skilled guidance on how to address specific surgical problems, such as anterior skull base surgery, the frontal sinus, and nasal tumours. Additional chapters provide invaluable information on technical advances, paediatric conditions, CSF leaks, and orbital and lacrimal surgery. Chapters on how to interpret symptoms and the patient’s perspective are also included.
- Written by senior international specialists providing expert guidance on each subject
- High quality colour images to demonstrate features of importance
- Coverage of the latest technical advances in rhinology
- Clinical guidance with its evidence base wherever possible