- Mazyar Kanani, MBBS, BSc, PhD, FRCS, Fellow in Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Children ’s Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Leanne Harling, MBBS, BSc, MRCS, Clinical Research Fellow, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London, UK
The new MRCS structure replaces the vivas and clinical style examinations with an OSCE-based system. This revision guide – the first in a series – fully reflects this new format and provides a structured, systems-based approach to revision. Key aspects of anatomy, physiology, critical care, surgical pathology and operative care are combined whilst focusing on the questions commonly asked in the exam. The material is presented in a practical, question-and-answer based format to help readers retain details whilst providing all of the essential information needed for examination success. MRCS Revision Guide: Trunk and Thorax is a concise, clear pocketbook that reduces the need for bulky textbooks by providing a quick reference guide for busy surgical trainees. If you are studying for the MRCS examination, you need this book.
- Includes information on all aspects of the MRCS examination, eliminating the need for multiple revision texts
- Covers the questions frequently asked in the exam, providing a set of key focal points to direct revision efficiently when time is pressured
- The first in a series of books covering both general and specialty-specific aspects of the MRCS examination, providing a systems-based approach to surgical revision
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!