- Piet deBoer MA, FRCS Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Hull and York Medical School, York, England; Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, York Hospitals; Associate Professor, St. George’s Medical School, Grenada; Visiting Professor, University of Mi
- Richard Buckley MD, FRCSC Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Traumatology, University of Calgary; Head, Orthopaedic Trauma, Department of Surgery, Division of Orthopaedics, Foothills Hospital, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Stanley Hoppenfeld MD Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Attending Physician, Jack D. Weiler Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Bronx, NY; Attending Physician, J
Surgical Exposures in Foot and Ankle: The Anatomic Approach demonstrates the surgical approaches used in foot and ankle surgery by orthopaedic surgeons and podiatrists. This reference contains material covering the foot and ankle from the bestselling, Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics. Thirty-five new approaches have been added covering the ankle, the hindfoot, the mid-foot, and the forefoot. Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection. The approach section concludes with a description of how to enlarge the approach. After the presentation of the approach there is a section on the anatomy of each approach that covers the regional anatomy encountered during the approach. Featuring over 200 full-color illustrations, this atlas provides a surgeon’s-eye view of the relevant anatomy.
- Over 200 outstanding full-color illustrations of each approach
- All diagrams drawn from the viewpoint of the surgeon
- Anatomy directly related to surgical approach
- Comprehensive descriptions of foot and ankle approaches
EPUB formatNote: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!