- Nick Aresti is a Core Surgical Trainee in the London Deanery, London, UK.
- Manoj Ramachandran is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, London, UK.
- Mark D. Stringer is Professor of Anatomy at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand and Chair of the Anatomy Committee, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Presented in a question-and-answer format, Anatomy Vivas for the Intercollegiate MRCS will help candidates prepare for the anatomy section of the new Intercollegiate MRCS exam and will aid their learning in the format in which they will be tested. The book is unique in that it is based on the new examination. It is divided into the specialty areas and is based on clinical scenarios. Featuring photographs of dissections, detailed diagrams and radiographic images, the book is the most concise and accurate anatomy aid for the MRCS examination. Written by recent candidates, experienced surgical anatomists and authors of other successful MRCS guides, it features explanations presented in a memorable, logical and easy to learn manner, and highlights areas that regularly feature in the exam. Past questions, core topics and recurring themes are discussed in detail, ensuring that candidates are as prepared as possible. It is an indispensable guide to success.
- Only book on the market written for the anatomy section of the new iMRCS
- Presented in a question-and-answer format – just like the exam
- Includes detailed explanations, ‘ideal answers’ and ‘hot tips’ sections
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!