- Thomas P Sculco MD Surgeon-in-Chief and Korein-Wilson Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery; Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Moe R Lim MD Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Andrew D Pearle MD Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College; Assistant Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Anil S Ranawat MD Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College; Assistant Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Prepare yourself for the challenges of orthopaedic surgery…
With guidance from one of the world’s leading hospitals!
Hospital for Special Surgery Orthopaedic Manual
Created by residents and attending physicians at New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery, this manual is a practical, concise, reference for orthopaedic residents. The book’s content is drawn from Hospital for Special Surgery residency lectures, attendings’ teaching points, and leading textbooks and journal articles.
This dynamic surgical manual includes…
- Rotation-based organization—including general/basic science, arthroplasty, fractures, pediatrics, tumors, sports, spine, foot and ankle, and hand—delivers need-to-know information in a format that’s easy to navigate.
- Authoritative perspectives from clinicians at one of the leading orthopaedic programs in the United States let you benefit from the experience of internationally acclaimed practitioners.
- Abundant photographs and illustrations clarify both specific pathologic features and surgical techniques.
- User-friendly design allows you to access essential information quickly.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!