- Vinod Patil, Consultant Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia, BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust, Romford, UK
- Mandeep Kaur Phull, Specialist Registrar in Anaesthesia, Department of Anaesthesia, BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust, Romford, UK
With 300 brand new single best answer questions and reasoned answers, this comprehensive revision guide provides the candidate with the definitive, revision resource for the newly introduced inclusion of SBA questions as part of the Primary FRCA examination.
- Test yourself with 300 brand new revision questions and answers in the SBA format of the revised Primary FRCA examination.
- Learn through selecting the most appropriate answers.
- Questions are organised randomly to provide 10 sets of 30 SBAs practice papers, providing realistic and concentrated exam practice.
Written by an experienced author team that has extensive knowledge of the exam through its role teaching Primary FRCA courses, this title is currently one of the only SBA revision guides on the market, in keeping with the new format of the examination.
Get Through Primary FRCA: SBAs is essential reading and revision material for postgraduate candidates preparing for the written part of the Primary FRCA examination.
- Includes 180 new revision test questions covering the full curriculum
- Presents an up-to-date question format that follows the newly incorporated single best answer questions in the examination
- Provides detailed answer reasoning, enabling readers to acquire a full understanding and see where further revision is needed
- Organizes questions randomly of 6 sets of 30 SBA practice papers, providing realistic and concentrated exam practice
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!