- Damirez T. Fossett, M.D., Assistant Professor, D epartment of Neurosurgery, Director, Harvey Ammerman, Microneurosurgical Lab, The George Washing ton University, Washington, DC 20037
- Anthony J. Caputy, M.D., Hugo V. Rizzo li Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery, The Georg e Washington University, Washingto n, DC 20037
This book presents neurosurgical anatomy by detailing approaches on cadavers in the same position patients would be placed in during a real operative procedure. Anatomy is described in:
- all commonly used cranial and cranial base approaches
- anterior, posterior, anterolateral and posterolateral approaches to all segments of the spine
- all commonly performed procedures on peripheral nerves
- endoscopic approaches to cranial and spinal neurosurgery
Stresses the understanding of the anatomy rather than the performance of the procedure.
Only Image-PDF available
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!