- Larry F Chu MD Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Andrea Fuller MD University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
This portable manual provides a highly visual, rapid-reference resource that presents anesthesia in a practical and clinically-focused manner. Manual of Clinical Anesthesiology guides anesthesiologists in rapid and focused clinical decision making with its practical, clinically-focused chapters on anesthesia management. This highly formatted manual includes chapter summaries to highlight key points discussed within each chapter, color-coded sections to quickly identify information, and icons calling out pearls and pitfalls. Chapters are short and easy to read.
The book includes four atlases for rapid reference: Atlas of Transesophageal Echocardiography, Atlas of Regional Anesthesia, Atlas of Anesthesia Procedures, and Crisis Management Cognitive Aids. There is also a Drug Dosing pull-out card for rapid reference. A section covering Anesthesia Phrases in Foreign Languages will enhance communication with non-English speaking patients in situations where an interpreter may not be available.
- Designed to be used at the point of care
- Rapid-reference format
- Chapter summaries, cognitive aids, and clinical algorithms make the manual easy to read
- Includes atlases for rapid reference covering Transesophageal Echocardiography, Regional Anesthesia, Anesthesia Procedures, and Crisis Management
- Includes Drug Dosing guide
- Includes anesthesia phrases in foreign languages to better communicate with the non-English patient
- Includes icons calling out pearls and pitfalls
Only EPUB available
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!