- Larry F Chu MD Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Andrea Fuller MD University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Edward R Mariano MD University of California San Diego
This manual visually demonstrates the most common regional blocks in anesthesiology and provides simple, effective direction at the point of care. Pocket sized, spiral bound, and laminated, it was created to be carried and used on the floor and in the operating room.
The first section focuses on the upper extremity, including ultrasound-guided interscalene, supraclavicular, infraclavicular, and axillary blocks and ultrasound-guided distal upper extremity. The second section covers the lower extremity, including ultrasound-guided subgluteal sciatic, popliteal, lumbar plexus, femoral nerve, and ankle blocks. The third section covers truncal blocks, including ultrasound-guided TAP and paravertebral blocks. Also included are guidelines on regional anesthesia in the anticoagulated patient.
- A full-color visual guide
- Laminated and spiral bound for use in the operating room
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!