- Larry F Chu MD Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Andrea Fuller MD University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
This manual visually portrays the most common procedures in anesthesiology and provides simple, effective direction at the point of care. Pocket sized, spiral bound, and laminated, it was created to be carried and used on the floor and in the operating room. Coverage includes insertion of peripheral IV, standard induction of general anesthesia, mask ventilation, laryngeal mask airway insertion, endotracheal intubation, awake fiber optic intubation, insertion of left-sided DLT, wire cricothyroidotomy, radial artery catheterization, central venous catheterization, spinal anesthesia, and lumbar epidural placement.
- A full-color visual guide
- Designed for point-of-care use
- Laminated and spiral bound for use in the operating room
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!