- William Cioffi, MD, FACS, Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University; Surgeon-in-Chief, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
- Juan A. Asensio, MD, FACS, FCCM, FRCS (England), Professor of Surgery, Vice-Chairman, Department of Surgery, New York Medical College; Chief, Division of Trauma Surgery and Acute Care Surgery, Director, Joel A. Halpern Trauma Center, Director, International Medicine Institute, Co-Director, Research Institute, Westchester Medical Center University Hospital, Valhalla, New York
Atlas of Trauma/Emergency Surgical Techniques, a title in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of trauma and emergency surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Cioffi and Asensio, along with numerous other internationally recognized general surgeons, offer you step-by-step advice along with full-color illustrations and photographs to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
- Easily review normal anatomy and visualize the step-by-step progression of each emergency surgery procedure thanks to more than 330 detailed anatomic line drawings and clinical photographs.
- Avoid complications with pearls and pitfalls from the authors for every surgical technique.
- Master the key variations and nuances for a full range of emergency techniques. A highly formatted approach provides step-by-step instructions with bulleted “how-to” guidance for each procedure.
- Access the entire text online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!