- Louis B. Harrison, MD, FASTRO, Physician-in-Chief, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Chairman and Gerald J. Friedman Chair of Radiation Oncology, Beth Israel Medical Center and St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospitals, Professor of Radiation Oncology and Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York
- Roy B. Sessions, MD, FACS, Professor, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Char leston, South Carolina, Adjunct Professor, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Georgetown University, Washington, Distiict of Columbia
- Merrill S. Kies, MD, Professor of Medicine, Thoracic/ Head and Neck Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text addressing all aspects of head and neck cancer and crosses a wide spectrum of specialists, including surgical, radiation and medical oncologists, dentists, pathologists, radiologists, and nurses.
- 8 new chapters – 9 with new authors
- Revisions highlight new techniques and imaging
- New imaging emphasizes diagnostics, image guided therapies, follow-up imaging, and novel imaging approaches
- Less basic science and more clinical diagnostics and management
- 25% new illustrations, along with more color images to assist in diagnostics and therapeutics
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!