- Joseph Neal MD Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- James P Rathmell MD Chief, Division of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital; Associate Professor of Anaesthesia, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
The 2nd edition of Complications In Regional Anesthesia And Pain Medicine continues to build on the goal of creating a single-source reference that would address complications related to the practice of regional anesthesia and pain medicine.
This edition enlists the help of today’s leading experts to provide the current best knowledge and practices regarding the occurrence, recognition, treatment, and prevention of complications. Organized by block and techniques rather than symptoms, each chapter is constructed to follow a defined approach to the problem — ensuring inclusiveness of evidence, clarity, and consistency.
- New chapter on mistake-proofing blocks
- New chapter on the role of nerve localization techniques in safety
- New chapter on The Role of Image Guidance in Improving the Safety of Pain Treatment
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!