- Philippa Newfield Department of Anesthesiology California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco CA
- James Cottrell MD Professor and Chair, Department of AnesthesiologySUNY Downstate Medical CenterBrooklyn, NY
Thoroughly updated, the 5th edition of the Handbook of Neuroanesthesia is an essential guide to perioperative management of neurosurgical patients.
Written in an outline format for quick reference, this handbook provides detailed information about the anesthetic management of neurosurgical and neuroradiologic procedures and the intensive care of neurosurgical patients as well as those who have sustained traumatic brain and spinal cord injury.
Each chapter also includes clinical cases, summaries, and chapter highlights, giving readers all the information needed to confidently put what they learned to use in real life neuroanesthesia and neurocritical care cases.
- Vital pre-operative, post-operative, intra-operative, and peri-operative techniques are extensively covered
- New chapter on information technology to guide readers to online medical resources and search modalities
- Website references listed in each chapter
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!