- LD Britt MD Chairman, Brickhouse Professor of Surgery. Department of General Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Hofheimer Hall, 825 Fairfax Avenue, Norfolk VA 235001, USA
- Andrew Peitzman MD Andrew B. Peitzman, MDMark M. Ravitch Professor and Vice-Chair
- Phillip Barie MD Philip S. Barie, MD, MBA, FIDSA, FCCM, FACS Department of Surgery
- Gregory Jurkovich MD Gregory J. Jurkovich, MD, FACSProfessor of S
You won’t find a more comprehensive textbook covering the related fields of trauma, critical care, and emergency general surgery than Acute Care Surgery.
Relying totally on evidence-based content rather than theory, each of the 64 chapters in this book highlights cutting edge advances in the field and underscores state-of-the-art management paradigms.
The overarching principle of acute care surgery is early and expedient medical/surgical intervention and this book offers the reference material every trauma, critical care, and emergency room surgeon needs to deliver on that principle.
- Editors and contributors are recognized leaders in their respective areas of interest
- Notable controversies are discussed in detail and often accompanied by data-driven resolutions
- Over 400 illustrations
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!