- Paul Tornetta III, MD, Professor and Vice Chairman , Director of Orthopaedic Trauma, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mark W. Pagnano, MD, Professor of Orthopedics, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
See how these masters of orthopaedic surgery are solving the problems you face every day in practice.
Area of Focus: General Orthopaedics
Put into your practice what today`s leading experts do in theirs. Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 61 places you at the elbows of 135 of todays foremost orthopaedic surgeons, delivering the freshest clinically relevant thinking in orthopaedics today.
Forty-eight chapters refer to the experts practical application of surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, identifying advantages, and disadvantages. Through text and video ICL 61 delivers the latest insights, opinions and techniques as presented at last years premier orthopaedic educational event – the 2011 AAOS Annual Meeting.
Make these lectures yours and let the masters refresh your knowledge of critical procedures, sharpen your techniques, and update your action plans.
- Adult Reconstruction: Hip
- Adult Reconstruction: Knee
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- The Practice of Orthopaedics
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!