- Thomas A Zdeblick MD Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Todd Albert MD Richard H. Rothman Professor andChairman, Departmentof Orthopaedic Surgery, Professor of Neurosurgery, Thomas JeffersonUniversity andHospitals, President, TheRothmanInstitute, Pbiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Now in its Third Edition, this popular volume in the Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery Series combines the step-by-step procedural guidance that readers have come to trust with new and updated discussions of specific procedures. The text’s how-to format helps readers face the challenges of spinal surgery with confidence.
- Surgical guidance from recognized masters in their specialty helps refine technique, minimize error, improve outcomes, and manage complications.
- Consistent, reader-friendly format provides key facts on the background, indications/contraindications, presurgical preparation, operative technique, postsurgical follow-up, recommended reading, and tips and pearls for each procedure.
- Abundant intraoperative color photos and precise line drawings reveal areas not visible to the surgeon during a procedure.
NEW to the Third Edition…
- Six new chapters address Transpedicular Fixation, Anterior Cervical Arthroplasty, Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion, and Lumbar Disc Arthroplasty.
- Expanded coverage of neurologic issues in spinal surgery broadens the text’s scope and assists in presurgical planning and choice of technique.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!