- Steven M Fiser MD Cardiac Surgery Specialists, Bon Secours Heart and Vascular Institute, Richmond, VA
This 4th edition of The ABSITE Review is the perfect study guide for surgery residents preparing for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination (ABSITE). Unlike ordinary textbooks that force the reader to wade through paragraph after paragraph of extraneous material, this review manual uses a streamlined outline and list format. By making it easier to find the essential points on each topic, this study guide allows the reader to spend more time studying the important facts and less time searching for them. Even though the information is presented in a simple manner, it still includes all topics found on the exam — from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery as well as surgical subspecialties. Each year, thousands of general surgery residents express anxiety over preparation for the ABSITE. With this book as their guide, they can feel a lot more confident.
- Tables and algorithms are condensed to relevant outlines, improving efficiency of reading time
- Most recent ABSITE exam material
- Covers all topics on ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials
- Bold type that highlights important information
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!