- John M. Flynn, MD, Associate Chief of Orthopaedics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Associate Professor of Orthopaedics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
OKU 10 gets to the heart of the issues and developments shaping orthopaedics today, with the most relevant findings from every major orthopaedic and subspecialty journal from the past three years. Every detail in OKU 10 is supported by proven clinical research, filtered through the experience of OKU’s renowned contributors and a rigorous editorial process.
The result is a concentrated single source you can count on for continuing professional development and to successfully prepare for first-time certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
OKU 10 offers completely new content and many improved features:
- New chapters on today’s most relevant topics, including: Patient Safety and Risk Management, New Techniques of Wound Management, Patient-Centered Care: Communication Skills and Cultural Competency, and Practice Management.
- High quality black and white and full-color images (as available) vividly illustrate the sequence of a procedure and recovery.
- Annotated references at the end of each chapter provide concise summaries of source material, saving you countless research hours.
- Levels of evidence provided (as available) for references from the past three years.
- Color-coded sections and an open, inviting page layout help you easily navigate the book.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!