- Michael J. Gardner, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Jodi Siegel, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, UMass Memorial Medical Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester Massachusetts
The first resource of its kind to address minimally invasive procedures in orthopaedic trauma surgery, this essential reference details a range of emerging techniques designed to reduce patient recovery and rehabilitation time. Stepwise coverage addresses the latest approaches, including indirect fracture reduction and fixation, leading to less tissue and vascular damage and more complete recovery. Twenty chapters, each devoted to a single procedure, highlight relevant anatomy, tools, and techniques in a straightforward style applicable directly to practice. Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure readers of current, accurate information. Detailed step-by-step guidance takes readers through each procedure to help build understanding and minimize error. Detailed line drawings highlight underlying anatomy to help optimize results.
Look inside and discover…
- Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure you of current, accurate information.
- Detailed step-by-step guidance takes you through each procedure to help build understanding and minimize error.
- Unique coverage makes this the first resource to address minimally invasive orthopaedic trauma.
- Detailed line drawings highlight underlying anatomy to help optimize results.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!