- Daniel J Berry MD Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Robert T Trousdale M.D. Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Douglas A Dennis M.D. Colorado Joint Replacement Denver, CO
- Wayne G Paprosky M.D. Rush University Medical CenterChicago, IL
This multi-contributed, comprehensive book covers revision surgery for total hip and knee arthroplasty. The focus of Revision Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty will be on the techniques of revision surgery. Separated into a hip section and a knee section, each will include evaluation of the failed replacement, revision surgery, surgical technique, revision for specific diagnosis, complications, and postoperative management.
- Outstanding editorial team and contributing editors
- Focus on the techniques of revision surgery
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!