- Isaac J. Peled
- Ernest K. Manders
Plastic surgery patients demand techniques that are minimally invasive, have less morbidity, offer reduced or no scarring, and have a fast recovery.
Addressing these challenges, Esthetic Surgery of the Face compiles the wisdom of several internationally recognized professionals, who provide incisive commentary on the most common procedures. They present their experiences, recommendations, and personal views on many of the latest techniques, including laser resurfacing, new treatments for male pattern hair loss, the use of alloplastic implants, and methods of rhinoplasty. The final chapter discusses claims prevention and consent issues.
Featuring over 500 illustrations, most of them color photographs, this comprehensive book enhances your understanding of the various procedures and explores emerging techniques that may change the face of esthetic surgery.
- “Helps plastic surgeons meet demands for new techniques
- “Includes over 500 illustrations, most of them color photographs
- “Addresses key business issues such as claims prevention
- “Covers the latest techniques and emerging treatments
- “Draws together expert contributors who provide insight and experience
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!