- Paul A. Banaszkiewicz, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead
- Deiary F. Kader, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead
The must-have Candidate’s Guide to the FRCS (Tr and Orth) Examination has been extensively revised, updated and expanded in this second edition. This definitive book – giving guidance on all aspects of the examination and preparation – has been specifically written to get you through the exam. If you are facing the FRCSOrth in the next year or two, you need this book! This edition features five new chapters: surgical approaches, anatomy, SAS doctors, article 14 and the FRCSOrth exam and musculoskeletal tumours. All of the other chapters have been thoroughly revised to improve the content and cover the syllabus more comprehensively. The written section covers the new MCQ/EMI format and includes tips and tactics for success. The numerous examples of actual FRCS (Tr and Orth) cases and viva questions (and how to deal with them) are a gold mine for candidates and help to make this title an essential read.
- Takes into account the changes to the EMI/MCQ paper and the addition of Intermediate cases, reflecting the new exam format
- Includes over 30 real-life accounts of examination experience, providing advice from recent candidates
- Retains the easy to read and revise layout of the first edition
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!