- Larry Kaiser MD President, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Alkek-Williams Distinguished Professor, Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, University of Texas Houston School of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Irving L Kron MD Irving L. Kron, MDS. Hurt Watts Professor and Chairman
- Thomas L Spray MD MD Chief, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery&l
This volume in the acclaimed Mastery Series delivers clear, how-to guidance on the most commonly performed procedures in adult and pediatric thoracic surgery. As with other volumes in the series, Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery delivers expert commentary from master surgeons following each chapter. Invaluable for cardiothoracic fellows, as well as thoracic and cardiac surgeons.
• Comprehensive text follows the Mastery style—with comments from the expert editors at the end of each chapter to help hone technique, improve results, and minimize error.
• Procedure-based chapters address critical details—from indications and preoperative assessment to surgical technique, postsurgical follow-up, and management of complications.
• Broad coverage addresses thoracic, adult cardiac, and congenital cardiac procedures to prepare readers for any challenge.
NEW to the Third Edition…
• Full-color design and art enliven the text and facilitate visual learning.
• New chapters address key disorders and surgical interventions—including Ascending Aortic Aneurysms, Minimally Invasive Maze Procedure, Reoperative Cardiac Surgery, Repair of Esophageal Hernia, Repair of Pectus Deformities, Thoracic Sympathectomy, and Percutaneous Mitral and Aortic Valve Repairs.
• Companion website provides access to the fully searchable text and images from the book.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!