- John L. Cameron, MD, FACS, FRCS(Eng) (hon), FRCS(Ed) (hon), FRCSI(hon), The Alfred Blalock Distinguished Service Professor, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Andrew M Cameron, MD, PhD, FACS, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgical Director of Liver Transplant, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA
Minimize the risks and maximize your surgical success with Current Surgical Therapy! Hundreds of preeminent general surgeons present you with today’s best treatment and management advice for a number of diseases and associated surgeries, discussing which approach to take, how to avoid or minimize complications, and what outcomes to expect. Current Surgical Therapy is indispensable for quick, efficient review prior to surgery, as well as when preparing for surgical boards and ABSITEs!
New to This Edition
- Effectively apply the latest surgical techniques for minimally invasive surgery, trauma surgery, critical care surgery, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed with full color images throughout.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
- Find the answers you need quickly, both inside the user-friendly book and online at Expert Consult.
- Obtain dependable advice on patient selection, contraindications, techniques, pitfalls, and more from this best-selling surgical resource, trusted by generations of surgeons for decades as the definitive source on the most current surgical approaches.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!