- Bruce E Jarrell
- R. A Carabasi III, MD
- Eugene Kennedy MD
Now in its Fifth Edition, NMS Surgery is a concise, outlined review of surgery. The succinct coverage of surgical subjects and the USMLE-format questions enable students to successfully complete their clerkship, prepare for the shelf/end-of-rotation exam, and study for USMLE.
This edition has been thoroughly updated and streamlined to focus on essential material. Questions have been revised to better reflect the level of difficulty of shelf/end-of-rotation exams. The book has a new two-color design with more illustrations and wider margins for notes.
Online access to the fully searchable text plus a comprehensive examination is available on thePoint.
- Excellent review for the surgery clerkship, the shelf/end-of-rotation exam, and USMLE Step 2
- User-friendly, outline format
- USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter
- Key terms and concepts highlighted with bold type for added emphasis
- Principles of Surgical Physiology chapter has been significantly revised and updated to better clarify this difficult topic
- New techniques and results in laparoscopic surgery
- Coverage of major surgical subspecialties, including a complete reorganization of Orthopedics information
- New two-color design with more illustrations and tables
- Wider margins for note-taking
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!