- Mark D. Miller, Jon K. Sekiya
The Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics series meets your need for concise, affordable references that enable you to quickly grasp the key concepts and core knowledge required in each major service of orthopaedics training programs. Brief outlines present need-to-know information and up-to-date content, reflecting the core knowledge involved in techniques used to reconstruct, repair and regenerate bone, soft tissue, nerves, tendons, and more! This new volume in the series is your ideal source for concise, clinically focused coverage of both surgical and non-surgical aspects of sports medicine. You’ll find key information on the treatment of sports injuries, relevant anatomy, biomechanics, physical examination techniques, imaging, arthroscopy, and more.
- Clinical organization and focus provides quick reference in new clinical situations.
- Consistent bulleted format for easy reading of high-yield information.
- Specially commissioned art work throughout with emphasis on key anatomical and/or functional aspects.
- Coverage of non-surgical topics which enables readers to handle real-world team physician issues.
- Reviews relevant anatomy and examination techniques to help you formulate accurate diagnoses with confidence.
- Progresses logically from commonly seen clinical problems to those less frequently encountered.
- Outlines appropriate surgical and non-surgical management approaches.
- Uses bulleted text, crisp artwork, clinical pearls, charts, tables, algorithms, and annotated key references to make information easy to absorb.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!