- David Stanley, Consultant Surgeon, Department of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK
- Ian Trail, Consultant Hand Surgeon, Wrightington Hospital for Joint Disease, Wigan, Lancashire, UK
This is an authoritative and comprehensive resource for orthopaedic surgeons and trainees dealing with traumatic and non-traumatic disorders of the elbow. It covers all aspects of elbow surgery from anatomy, biomechanics, investigation and diagnosis, to the latest surgical approaches and implant devices. With full colour illustration s throughout this reference work provides practical instructions to the optimal surgical techniques (both traditional open and minimally invasive) for the full range of common and uncommon elbow disorders. An international team of contributors, carefully selected for their particular expertise discuss their preferred approaches and provide practical guidance on bone and soft tissue reconstruction.
- Comprehensive review of treatment options. Coverage takes you through basic science and biomechanics right up to the clinical application of the latest surgical techniques and devices.
- Outstanding full colour illustrations incorporated throughout. Provides an accurate visual guide to the surgical approaches and techniques under discussion
- World class team of expert contributing authors from Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Therapeutic options and preferred methods of treatment are drawn from all over the world.
- Accompanying video clips of common procedures. Allows the user to see actual exams and procedures as performed by experts
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!