- Michael J Gleeson, George Browning, Martin J Burton, Ray C Clarke, John Hibbert, Nicholas Jones, Valerie J Lund, Linda M Luxon, John Watkinson
Scott-Brown’s Otorhinolaryngology is used the world over as the definitive reference for trainee ENT surgeons, audiologists and trainee head and neck surgeons, as well as specialists who need detailed, reliable and authoritative information on all aspects of ear, nose and throat disease and treatment. This new edition has been fully updated by an international team of editors and contributors and is highly illustrated in colour throughout. The majority of the chapters are evidence-based and each contains useful features including key points, best clinical practice guidelines, details of the search strategies used to prepare the material, and suggestions for future research. The print edition is accompanied by a fully searchable electronic edition, containing the same content as the print edition, with references linked to Medline. This will provide trainee surgeons (ENT and Head and Neck), audiologists and ENT physicians with quick access to relevant information about clinical conditions, and provide them with a starting point for further research.
- An international team of editors and contributors
- Evidence-based with useful features including key points, best clinical practice guidelines, search strategies, and suggestions for future research
- Highly illustrated in colour throughout
- With Vital Source ebook, containing the same content as the print edition, with references linked to Medline
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!