- Allan P. Reed, MD, Associate Professor Department of Anesthesiology Mt. Sinai School of Medicine New York, NY; Department of Anesthesiology Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Francine S. Yudkowitz, MD, FAAP, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Pediatrics, Mount Sinai Medical Center; Director, Pediatric Anesthesia, Department of Anesthesiology, New York, NY, USA
Prepare for the oral boards with the thoroughly updated Clinical Cases in Anesthesia. This comprehensive and current anesthesia review tool presents case studies representing today’s most commonly encountered clinical situations, equipping you to master the latest anesthesia treatment protocols and practice guidelines and achieve your very best score.
New to This Edition
- Review the most recent knowledge with updated coverage of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and central nervous system; updated abdomen, trauma, and post-anesthesia care sections; and a completely new section on critical care.
- Stay abreast of the latest treatment options, practice guidelines, and pharmacology information with comprehensive updates throughout.
- Learn the most practical solutions to contemporary problems, and understand the relevant scientific and clinical principles, through actual case studies presented in a helpful Q&A format.
- Study on the go! Browse the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com!
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!