- Stuart Salasche, MD, Clinical Professor, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Research Scientist, University of Arizona, Cancer Center, Tucson, AZ;
- Ida F. Orengo, MD, Director of Dermatologic Surgery, Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA;
- Ronald J. Siegle, MD, Center for Surgical Dermatology, Columbus, OH, USA
This new reference covers the top 100 pearls in cutaneous oncologic, nail and cosmetic dermatologic surgery, giving you at-a-glance access to some of the best know-how in the field. Organized in a consistent format, and illustrated with full color photographs and explanatory line drawings, this is the perfect tool to help you improve the level of care you offer your patients. Whether you’re new to the field or you’ve been practicing dermatologic surgery for years, you’ll consider this book one of your most valuable resources.
- Fills a gap in the field by bringing together material that is rarely gathered in one book.
- Includes expert hints and tips on avoiding common pitfalls in cosmetic and dermatologic surgery.
- Illustrates each pearl with line drawings and photographs to put it into clinical context.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!