- Stanley Hoppenfeld MD Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Attending Physician, Jack D. Weiler Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Bronx, NY; Attending Physician, J
- Piet deBoer MA, FRCS Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Hull and York Medical School, York, England; Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, York Hospitals; Associate Professor, St. George’s Medical School, Grenada; Visiting Professor, University of Mi
- Richard Buckley MD, FRCSC Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Traumatology, University of Calgary; Head, Orthopaedic Trauma, Department of Surgery, Division of Orthopaedics, Foothills Hospital, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
A standard textbook for 25 years, Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach is now in its Fourth Edition. Featuring 775 full-color illustrations, this atlas demonstrates the surgical approaches used in orthopaedics and provides a surgeon’s-eye view of the relevant anatomy. Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
The Fourth Edition describes new minimally invasive approaches to the spine, proximal humerus, humeral shaft, distal femur, proximal tibia, and distal tibia. Other highlights include new external fixation approaches for many regions and surgical approaches to the os calcis. New illustrations of the appendicular skeleton are included. New drawings show the important neurovascular structures that need to be protected.
- NEW!: New minimally invasive approaches to the spine, proximal humerus, humeral shaft, distal femur, proximal tibia, and distal tibia
- NEW!: Spine chapter completely revised to include minimally invasive disc surgery
- NEW!: New external fixation approaches for the radius and ulna, wrist, femur, tibia, and elbow
- NEW!: New chapter on external fixation and percutaneous pin placement
- NEW!: New illustrations of the appendicular skeleton
- NEW!: New drawings show the important neurovascular structures that need to be protected or avoided
- NEW!: Surgical approaches to the os calcis
- A standard textbook for 25 years
- Outstanding full-color illustrations of each approach
- All diagrams drawn from the viewpoint of the surgeon
- Rich in tips and tricks for performing operative procedures
- Anatomy directly related to surgical approach
- Comprehensive descriptions of wide range of approaches
EPUB and CHM format
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!