- Remi Nader, MD, CM, FRCS(C), FACS, FAANS, President, Texas Center for Neurosciences PLLC, Beaumont, Texas, Adjunct Clinical Professor, William Carey University, Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Tulane University, Clinical Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Scott C. Berta, MD, Neurosurgeon, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, President, Berta Spine Institute, Redding, California, Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California Davis Medical Center, Davis, California
- Cristian Gragnaniello, MD, PhD, MSurg, MAdSurg, FICS, Macquarie Neurosurgery, Australian School of Advanced Medicine, Macquarie University, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Honorary Senior Lecturer, School of Rural Medicine, University of New England, Armidale, New South Wales, Australia
- Abdulrahman J. Sabbagh, MBBS, FRCSC, Neurosurgeon, National Neurosciences Institute, Director, Postgraduate and Scholarship Administration, King Fahad Medical City, Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Michael L. Levy, MD, PhD, FACS, FAANS, Professor and Head, Rady Children’s Hospital Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, University of California-San Diego Department of Neurosurgery, San Diego, California
Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade: Spine and Peripheral Nerves presents core surgical procedures in a concise, highly didactic format, enabling surgeons to quickly grasp their essence from the bulleted text and superb illustrations that accompany them. Expert neurosurgeons specializing in the spine and peripheral nerves describe how they perform common procedures and offer surgical tips and pearls.
- Distills a wealth of information in a concise, step-by-step format, making it easy for neurosurgeons and other spine specialists to review how procedures are performed
- Includes more than 100 procedures focusing on the spine and peripheral nerves, each accompanied by high-quality, original illustrations
- Presents all procedures using a consistent outline and covers topics in either a pathology-based or an approach-based manner
Surgeons at all levels, from residents learning procedures to experienced practitioners needing a quick refresher, will find this book and its companion volume, Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade: Cranial, to be invaluable resources throughout their surgical careers.
This book has been developed from Thieme eNeurosurgery, the worlds most comprehensive neurosurgical resource online. For a free trial, go to: http://thieme.com/eneurotrial
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!