- Thomas E. Rohrer, MD, SkinCare Physicians of Chestnut Hill;
- Jonathan L. Cook, MD, Duke University Medical Center;
- Tri H. Nguyen, MD, Associate Professor, Dermatology and Otolaryngology; Director, Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery, University of Texas, Houston, TX; Ramsey Mellette JR, Director of Mohs Surgery, University of Colorado Health Center
Authored by experts in the field, this brand-new reference presents a systematic approach to which flap or graft to use in which clinical situation and how to cut and move the skin. More than 350 full-color photographs and line drawings offer you step-by-step guidance. And, a DVD containing high-quality video clips demonstrates reconstructive procedures, including cutting, positioning, and suturing of flaps and grafts.
- Includes numerous reconstructive options for each specific region of the face, and explains why one may be better than another in a given situation.
- Features several chapters on the use of flaps and grafts in facial reconstruction and describes the finer points of their design, execution, and application.
- Discusses complications and pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Devotes an entire chapter to facial anatomy with an emphasis on practical landmarks and danger areas.
- Uses a consistent format throughout for ease of reference.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!