- June K. Robinson, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago IL, USA;
- C. William Hanke, MD, MPH, FACP, Visiting Professor of Dermatology, University of Iowa Carver, College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa; Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana;
- Daniel Mark Siegel, MD, MS(Management and Policy), Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Director, Procedural Dermatology Fellowship State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY; Senior Surgeon Long Island Skin Cancer and Dermatologic Surgery Smithtowm, NY
- Alina Fratila, MD, Assistant Professor Department of Dermatology Carol Davila University Bucharest, Romania; Medical DirectorJungbrunnen-Klinik Dr. Fratila GmbH Bonn, Germany
Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, by Dr. June K. Robinson et al., will help you put the latest medical and cosmetic surgical procedures to work in your practice. Taking a surgeon’s eye view, it discusses and illustrates new procedures such as botulinum toxin treatments and tumescent facelifts so you can provide your patients with the most effective, cutting-edge care. Videos online and on an accompanying DVD show you how to perform these in-depth surgical procedures in detail.
New to This Edition
- Master the newest surgical techniques including botulinum toxin treatments, blepharoplasty, tumescent facelifts, soft tissue augmentation, composite grafts and the management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma.
- See how to proceed with surgical videos shot from the surgeons’ eye view with over 120 video clips, total running time 10 hours.
- Access the full text, illustrations, and videos online, plus BONUS images showing alternative techniques or additional therapies, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Improve surgical outcomes and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Visualize every technique and concept with more than 1,000 full-color photographs and state-of-the-art drawings.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!