- Jonas T Johnson MD Professor, Department of Otolaryngology and Radiation Oncology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Clark A Rosen MD, FACS Director of the University of Pittsburgh Voice Center and Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at the School of Medicine
Master the core topics found on the otolaryngology board exam with Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology Review. This comprehensive, quick-review, resource parallels the chapters in Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology, Fifth Edition. Featuring 1,100 board-style questions and a comprehensive online quiz bank for review on the go, this invaluable resource is ideal for both residents taking their boards and for practitioners up for re-certification.Features:
- Master key concepts as you self-test using the review book’s 1,000 multiple-choice, board-style questions devised by the contributors and editors of the Fifth edition.
- Deepen your understanding with answers and explanations based on Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology,along with page references for deeper exploration.
- Study on the go with anytime, anywhere access to a comprehensive online quiz bank.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!