- Christopher Loftus, José Biller, Jose Biller, Eli Baron
The essential guide to monitoring neural function during intricate neurosurgery procedures
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring takes you step by step through the proper protocols for measuring and mapping neural function, emphasizing the correct application of intraoperative recordings for improved surgical outcomes. You will learn how to utilize the very latest neuromonitoring tools, and familiarize yourself with the full range of topics pertaining to intraoperative monitoring in neurosurgery. The authors also present both common and lesser-known techniques for neural assessment, resulting in a stand-alone reference that helps you master any type of neuromonitoring for virtually every kind of procedure.
- The most complete, expert-authored intraoperative neuromonitoring resource available, addressing the most current topics, tools, and techniques to enhance your skills
- Valuable, learn-as-you-go guidance on measuring and mapping neural structures focuses on the proper evaluation of pertinent patient data and providing the surgeon with accurate updates through the duration of the case
- Logical five-part organization clearly explains must-know topics such as neuromonitoring during cerebrovascular surgery, mapping cerebral and brainstem function, neuromonitoring in spinal surgery peripheral nerve procedures,and more
- Numerous illustrations, figures, surgical images, and angiograms
- Full chapter-ending references provide opportunities for further study and research
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!