- Michael J. Zinner, MD, FACS, Moseley Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Clinical Director, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center, Surgeon-in-Chief, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Stanley W. Ashley, MD, FACS, Frank Sawyer Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President for Medical Affairs, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
THE DEFINITIVE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO ABDOMINAL OPERATIONS FOR GENERAL, COLORECTAL, AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGEONS–NOW IN FULL COLOR!
With each edition, Maingot’s Abdominal Operations has built a legacy of expertise, currency, and clinical rigor acclaimed by surgical trainees and practicing surgeons. Presented in full-color for the first time, the 63 streamlined chapters of the twelfth edition offer a concise, yet complete, survey of the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant digestive diseases. This authoritative resource has everything you need to understand congenital, acquired, and neoplastic disorders–and optimize surgical outcomes for any type of abdominal procedure.
- Contemporary focus on operative procedures, and new concepts in the diagnosis and management of abdominal disease
- Convenient organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
- Thirteen new “Perspective” chapters feature expert commentary and alternative viewpoints on the most clinically relevant topics
- Added chapters on gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal trauma, and abdominal vascular emergencies–along with minimally invasive surgery chapters woven throughout the text–present current, ready-to-use insights designed to enhance surgical care and recovery
- More than 1,250 illustrations (most in full color)
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!