- Stanley Zaslau West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
Succeed on the NBME shelf exam and your surgery rotation with Shelf-Life Surgery, a brand new pocket-sized question book packed with 500 high-quality questions and answers that align with current NBME content outlines.
- Increase your understanding with each question you answer as you go over the detailed rationales that include explanations for not only the correct answer choice, but all distractors.
- Maximize your prep time with answers following each question—no page flipping!
- Prepare for boards with confidence—the book’s 500 questions and answers align directly with current NBME content outlines.
- Increase your visual understanding of key content with the four color design and approximately 100 clinical images, such as clinical photos, x-rays, CTs, and EEG strips.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online question bank that contains all the book questions in digital format for study on the go.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!