- Curtis A Dickman, M.D., Director of Spinal Research, Associate Chief, Spine Section, Division of Neurological Surgery, Barrow New·ological Institute, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Daniel J. Rosenthal, M.D., Bad Homburg Clinic, Division of Neurosurgery, Chief of Spinal Surgery, Hochtaunus Regional Clinics, Bad Homburg, Germany
- Noel I. Perin, M.D., F.R.C.S., Assistant Professor and Director, Division of Spinal Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York
This state-of-the-art book provides the first thorough treatment of thoracoscopic spine surgery and the new techniques that will likely revolutionize the way spinal problems are managed. Consisting of contributions from the most respected authorities in the field, this work provides in-depth explanations of the fundamental anatomy, principles, pathology, and approaches involved.
Among the highlights:
- Step-by-step instruction on specific techniques for a wide variety of surgical procedures
- Insightful analysis of patient selection, indications and contraindications, equipment, and ways of avoiding and treating complications
- Thorough discussion of all aspects of thoracoscopic spine surgery, from patient positioning and anesthetic management, to portal placement techniques and intraoperative monitoring
- 700 detailed illustrations and surgical photographs, nearly 300 in full color!
Together with the accompanying video atlas, this package thoroughly explains and demonstrates the new techniques and is essential for learning how to perform them. A practical book on the forefront of new technology, THORACOSCOPIC SPINE SURGERY is a must for surgeons who wish to add these challenging procedures to their working armamentarium!
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!