- Sriram Bhat M MS (General Surgery)
• Begins with general surgery, followed by chapters on the surgeries from face to rectum and anal canal, also discusses urology, neurosurgery, thorax, adjuvant therapy, anesthesia.
• New editions include morbid obesity, gastrointestinal fistulas, surgical audit.
• Chapter containing a list of interesting new developments in surgery and uniquely new topics like fascinating signs, misnomers, triads have been included.
• Discussion on instruments and operative procedures has been dealt with in necessary detail separately.
• Malignancies have been discussed in much more detail with new concept of staging and present oncological trends.
• More than 2000 coloured clinical photographs of very good quality, which are self-explanatory of the conditions.
• Clinching physical signs have been highlighted in box forms with different shades of colour for easy recollection.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!