- S Sacchidanand, Savitha AS, Shilpa K
• It combines over 250 colour photographs with succinct descriptions of skin diseases and systemic diseases with skin manifestations to create the most useful single reference in the field.
• Covering the full range of conditions, from rashes, to skin lesions and disorders of the hair, nail, and mucosa, Snapshots is a unique combination of comprehensive text, and colour atlas.
• Greater emphasis on depicting conditions and disorders across a wide range of skin types.
• The book features a consistent format featuring history, etiology, epidemiology, clinical features, syndromes associated with the disease, differential diagnosis and treatment.
• Useful not only for dermatologists, but even for non-dermatologists, learning or practicing medicine in any field in any country.
• For practicing dermatologists or residents of dermatology, it is extremely useful as a quick and easy reference guide.
• Snapshots in Dermatology is a ready reference book aimed at practitioners, residents, and undergraduates. The presentation is precise and to the point with good photographic illustrations. It deserves a rightful place on the consultation tables and pocket of residents.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!