- Philip M Hanno, MD, MPH, Professor of Urology, Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Thomas J. Guzzo, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Urology in Surgery, Vice Chief, Urology; Associate Program Director, Urology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- S. Bruce Malkowicz, MD, Thomas D. Stichter Memorial Professor in Urological Research, Co-Director, Urologic Oncology Program, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Alan J. Wein, MD, FACS, PhD (hon), Founders Professor and Chief of Urology, Director, Urology Residency Program, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Concise and practical, the Penn Clinical Manual of Urology is an indispensable guide to the daily practice of urology. This one-volume medical reference book presents the key clinical information you need to diagnose and treat urologic disorders quickly and effectively, featuring brief, well-illustrated chapters and an easy-to-read format. Essential for clinical questions and answers, the Penn Clinical Manual of Urology deserves a place on the bookshelf of not only every urologist, but every provider treating urologic problems.
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of new AUA and ICI Incontinence guidelines, and access up-to-date information on the latest treatment recommendations, therapy for castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Effectively prepare for board examinations and recertification.
- Understand and apply evaluation and management techniques for male subfertility and androgen deficiency.
- Focus on hot topics in urology, including stress and mixed urinary incontinence; therapy for prolapse; overactive bladder; and renal cell carcinoma.
- Review chapters on the major categories of urologic diseases, and integrate radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urology, transplantation surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Search the entire contents online at Expert Consult!
- Find information quickly and easily with a format that includes clearly presented algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Effectively review for the boards using the self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!