- George J Hruza, MD, Private Practice, Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center Inc, Chesterfield MO USA Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology and Otolaryngology and Director of Laser and Dermatologic Surgery Center, St Louis University, St Louis MO, USA
- Matthew Avram, Director, Massachusetts General Hospital Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center
Now available as one streamlined volume, Lasers and Lights provides the most advanced treatments for rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, scars, and hair removal. You’ll focus on procedural how-to’s and get step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can incorporate the very latest in lasers and lights into your busy practice!
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest lasers in the market with the expert guidance of a brand-new editor team.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques through new coverage of non-ablative fractional laser rejuvenation; ablative laser resurfacing; non-surgical body contouring; and laser treatment of ethnic skin.
- See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with Lasers and Lights, which contains a wealth of color illustrations and photographs depicting cases as they appear in practice.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!