- Alastair Carruthers, MA, BM, BCh, FRCP(LON), FRCPC, Clinical Professor, Division of Dermatology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Jean Carruthers, MD, FRCSC, Clinical Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia, Carruthers Dermatology Centre Inc, Vancouver, Canada
Botulinum Toxin, a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, helps you keep up with the growing demand for non-invasive procedures and provide the optimum results your patients expect. Evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade equip you to successfully incorporate the very latest botulinum injection techniques into your busy practice!
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest botulinum injection techniques with 25 new chapters and the unmatched guidance of expert contributors – many new to this edition.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques and topics through new coverage of treatment of masseter hypertrophy with botulinum toxin; darker skin and fillers; therapeutic uses of the botulinum toxins; and comparisons of botulinum toxins and their future in dermatology.
- See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
- Offer your patients the best care and avoid pitfalls. Evidence-based findings and practical tips equip you with the knowledge you need to recommend and discuss the most effective treatment options with your patients.
- Know how to vary your technique for patients with darker skin types, and learn alternate approaches used internationally.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations, photographs, and procedural videos depicting cases as they appear in practice.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!